How to Get Much More Exposure
Turning YouTube Posts into Inexpensive Ads.
Dave at Dyemaster is optimizing a single video for around 280 cities he targets for his services in California. I (Gary) have been amazed at how many views he is getting and how often both his website and videos are popping up on the very first page of Google searches. I asked him if he would share his strategy and how to do the simple steps. Dave is great and his share is below, along with some images. THANKS, DAVE!
Hi Gary, Sure, The steps to add videos to Google ad words is not very difficult. ( I attached some screen-shots). Here is the procedure.
1. Add a video to your You Tube channel
2. Hover mouse over the video and click on the 3 "dots" to open up the "options" menu and click on "promote on You Tube". (see photo)
3. This will launch a new tab in the browser, click on the new tab and then click the "get started" box and begin to customize the the ad.
4. Go through and customize the ad using the prompts provided. (location,Language, budget interests, etc.)"
5. I set the budget quite low. 0.02-0.05 a day, since I will have over two hundred cities.
6.Click "next" and it is done.
The only requirement, (not sure), I think is you need to have a Google Ad Words account before you begin. (see photo)