MARKETINGZOO MARKETING TIP
HOW TO ADD SUBTITLES TO YOUR VIDEOS FOR FREE!
As a Marketing Zoo Member, you have access to hundreds of cleaning and restoration videos. Did you know that you can customize any video for free, on You Tube and use it anywhere you like?
2. Here’s how. Open up your Youtube Page, click on the plus image in the upper right hand corner, click on UPLOAD VIDEO.
3. Click on SELECT FILES or simple drag the video from your desktop into the arrow area.
4. It’s important to update your video title. Add a keyword and always put in the name of your target city and state. This is very important for optimization of your post. For the description of your video, you may just wish to copy some text from the appropriate page on your website. Always add a link to your site and a phone number. This is very important for optimization of your post. The YouTube link to your video will appear almost immediately.
5. You can select the image of your video you wish to have appear online.
6. On down below you can click that the video is NOT MADE FOR KIDS, then click NEXT.
7. Next click on ADD subtitles.
8. On the next screen, click on Type Manually
9. Add your business name and your contact phone number to the box. You need to decide if you want to have this information come up throughout the video or just at the end. Some studies have shown you get better response if the phone number is up throughout the video.
10. Then click DONE in the upper right-hand corner.
11. Click NEXT.
12. Click PUBLIC. Then click PUBLISH in the lower right-hand corner.
13. You can customize any of the hundreds of residential and commercial cleaning and restoration videos on MarketingZoo. You can change the cities you target just by changing the title and you may add the new city name in the subtitle area.
14. CLICK on the link below to watch this example video customized with a name and contact phone number. And don’t forget. MarketingZoo is here just for you!